This year's British Society for Ethical Theory Conference will be held at the University of Southampton on 13th and 14th July. The list of papers is below the fold. For further details, including registration, see: http://www.bset.org.uk/2015.html
What is the Opposite of Wellbeing?
– Professor Shelly Kagan (Yale)
Between Privacy and Transparency
– Baroness Onora O'Neill (Cambridge and House of Lords)
How Encounters with Values Generate Moral Demandingness
– Sophie Grace Chappell (Open University)
Welfare as Autonomous Flourishing
– Garrett Cullity (Adelaide)
A Moral Argument Against Moral Realism
– Melis Erdur (Tel Aviv)
– Errol Lord (Pennsylvania)
What is Demandingness?
– Brian McElwee (Oxford)
Can There Be Positive Human Rights?
– Adina Preda (Limerick)
– Bernhard Salow (MIT)
The Function of Morality
– Nick Smyth (Brown)